• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,266

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
- Here are some more comments from former WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero after his departure from the company this weekend:

“Can’t believe all the response I’ve gotten! Good or bad, u have taken the time to tweet what u think. Thank u all

I’m still trending, which means all of u are trending too. I can’t do it without u. In a sense, I am u, and u are me!

Not only time to be a Guerrero but also time to represent La Raza correctly! They can try, but they can’t hold us down!! Viva La Raza!!

Weather it was making Mysterio quit,losing to a Leprechaun, being a 10 time champ,or dying my hair & becoming Kerwin White, I always gave U my all in that ring & always will! I loved every cheer & every Chavo Sucks chant. Thank u. U fans ARE wrestling!!

Another thing I’m happy about..I get to spend time with my boy Batista!! Low riders all day long!! Impalas to be exact! Mines a 63, his a 64″

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock