Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 16,059
Is Mobikwik (and freecharge) still in business? I presumed they buried themselves since the introduction of supercoins.

Is Mobikwik (and freecharge) still in business? I presumed they buried themselves since the introduction of supercoins.
Hn? Bro in which world are you? FreeCharge is power and pumped by Axis Bank. Whereas MobiKwik user base and experience is talk of the town these days.

Hn? Bro in which world are you? FreeCharge is power and pumped by Axis Bank. Whereas MobiKwik user base and experience is talk of the town these days.
Every month I pay cumulative credit card bills in 7 digits. NEVER used Mobikwik/freecharge/Paytm. My go to platform is CRED since it’s launch (well, almost) when not many were aware of their presence. Rarely used Amazon (if any offer was live). Used CheQ in last 3-4 months, but since they introduced charges, dropped it.
YTVHkgX.jpg
LIUknTx.jpg

Last edited:
Every month I pay cumulative credit card bills in 7 digits. NEVER used Mobikwik/freecharge/Paytm. My go to platform is CRED since it’s launch (well, almost) when not many were aware of their presence. Rarely used Amazon (if any offer was live). Used CheQ in last 3-4 months, but since they introduced charges, dropped it.
YTVHkgX.jpg
LIUknTx.jpg
Cred is my favourite too. Simple, Quick and those animation are lovely but irritating while at shop or in mall.

They are feeling the heat from all the lost user base who uninstalled the app after the introduction of processing fees. Now they have increased the referral bonus. Initially it was 100 CheQ chips per referral up to 10 (total 1000), then it was reduced to 50 chips per referral up to 10 (total 500) and now it's back to 100 chips per referral but up to 30 (total 3000). Also earlier only the referring person got the bonus, now both referer and referee get 100 chips each.
HXqOyKY.png

They are feeling the heat from all the lost user base who uninstalled the app after the introduction of processing fees. Now they have increased the referral bonus. Initially it was 100 CheQ chips per referral up to 10 (total 1000), then it was reduced to 50 chips per referral up to 10 (total 500) and now it's back to 100 chips per referral but up to 30 (total 3000). Also earlier only the referring person got the bonus, now both referer and referee get 100 chips each.
HXqOyKY.png
Do whatever we aren't coming back.

Cheq safe finally seems to work. It fetched my Axis card due amount and date. ICICI bills aren't fetched though.

Cheq is also offering Amazon voucher worth 250, for every 3 successful referrals.

nrqOnXw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock