OTF Exclusive JioCinema New Ad-free Plans Launched

I don't think this will happen. I think All content of Hotstar will be moved to Jio cinema. Jio invested so much money to make brand name of jio cinema and they not made this to shutdown jio cinema one day.
Jio Cinema might use for sports platform to stream free.

I don't think this will happen. I think All content of Hotstar will be moved to Jio cinema. Jio invested so much money to make brand name of jio cinema and they not made this to shutdown jio cinema one day.
They will move it to Hotstar,
and then rename Hotstar to JioCinema...

Now the packs show the same price - 29 & 89 - as recurring payment until cancelled.

ohxpsAo.png

q9RRzpQ.png

Now the packs show the same price - 29 & 89 - as recurring payment until cancelled.

ohxpsAo.png

q9RRzpQ.png

Screenshot-20240427-215406.png
Bro, Currently I am in Jio Fiber 999+GST plan. If I shift to 1499+GST plan should I have to subscribe to 29 rupees extra plan every month for subscription of Jio Cinema premium subscription or as 1499+GST plan have jio cinema premium, so need to subscribe extra.

I am really confused. 🤔 🤔

Last edited:
Jio cinema currently has many loop holes.
1.Today I purchased Rs 29 subscription for single device but I logged in my mobile app,laptop browser and my airtel xstream box with same id..I played premium content parallely on all devices and it was successful.It showed no device limit reach error..
2.There is currently no option in app to show how many devices we have logged in with a single id and also no option to logout other devices

is anyone facing ad when Colors TV Live plays on Jio cinema TV app
Yes. I tried it once a couple of days ago when I had paid Rs.29. It started showing ad and left it there.

These are not the ads that are shown between the break on DTH channels but these are the ads we all have been watching on Jio Cimena (e.g., Ad1 of 2, Ad 2 of 2, etc.)

Jiocinema premium is now showing more ads than ever before in ipl live matches. Now they are also showing ads when changing commentary language, unskipable ads is must when starting live stream because at that time viewers attention is more, when changing one live match to another, sometimes when changing different camera mode. Earlier they don't show ads in birds eye view camera mode. Now very big ad banner in commentary live feed in vertical mode in mobile.
Earlier people were not subscribing due to expensive plan but now a good percentage of people have subscribed the monthly plan even then we are facing more ads now. Now I'm thinking free version was much better than this so called fake premium plans 😏.
Jio should show tons of ads for free users now but they can't do the same with their premium plan subscribers (at least not in 89 plan) because in their plan advertisements ad free was the main selling point and not the cheap plan.

Last edited:
Jiocinema premium is now showing more ads than ever before in ipl live matches. Now they are also showing ads when changing commentary language, unskipable ads is must when starting live stream because at that time viewers attention is more, when changing one live match to another, sometimes when changing different camera mode. Earlier they don't show ads in birds eye view camera mode. Now very big ad banner is commentary live feed in vertical mode in mobile.
Earlier people were not subscribing due to expensive plan but now a good percentage of people have subscribed the monthly plan even then we are facing more ads now. Now I'm thinking free version was much better than this so called fake premium plans 😏.
Jio should show tons of ads for free users now but they can't do the same with their premium plan subscribers (at least not in 89 plan) because in their plan advertisements ad free was the main selling point and not the cheap plan.
Sports property is free and with ad for all users. They have to recover 23000cr what they have paid for rights. So you will see more ads in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock