OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app (early access) version now available for Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 15,982
JioTV+ app can be directly downloaded on your Google TV/Android TV by following these steps:

1. Go to Play Store on your TV
2. Search for "Jio"
3. Open any app listing page of any Jio app (for e.g. Jio Cinema)
4. Go to bottom of the page till you reach "More by Jio Platforms Limited" section
5. There you will find JioTV+ (Early Access) (Unreleased) version

I think u got answers from forum management regarding third party links posted by me...I am always following the forum rules...
Yes bro. received.
but, your apkmirror link trouble for me for 1day. and it is outdated version and freq., logout issue.
today morning i saw bapun bro post. resolved my issues.
my concern is nobody want trouble with that.
-Thank you

Yes bro. received.
but, your apkmirror link trouble for me for 1day. and it is outdated version and freq., logout issue.
today morning i saw bapun bro post. resolved my issues.
my concern is nobody want trouble with that.
-Thank you
This app is not officially released yet. So links posted are try and test yourself thing. So there will always be trouble. If you want no trouble just wait for official release.

This app is not officially released yet. So links posted are try and test yourself thing. So there will always be trouble. If you want no trouble just wait for official release.
Plz read my full post. my issue resolved with official one. bapun bro posted.

New update version is available.
Screenshot-20240509-015545.png

Screenshot-20240509-015532.png

I am unable to find in chromecast. Although I am out of india and using vpn. I see other apps like jio cinema and hotstar but not this one. Is there a way to install this new app in chromecast?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock