Mobile Recharge Offer Coupons

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 606,630
In Paytm Get flat 50rs cashback on DTH recharge of 99rs and more. Use code: JEETEINDIA
SLgvvR1.jpg

Last edited:
In Paytm Get flat 50rs cashback on DTH recharge of 99rs and more. Use code: JEETEINDIA
SLgvvR1.jpg
PayTM jumble with these promocodes first they mentioned upto now below flat? May be in T&C it's written get chance to win upto flat 50.

PayTM jumble with these promocodes first they mentioned upto now below flat? May be in T&C it's written get chance to win upto flat 50.
No I recharged tata play for 100rs each in 2 paytm accounts and got flat 50rs in both of these accounts.So it seems like they are providing flat 50rs cashback
LPwkMQU.jpg

I have got SUN10 Promo Code on Freecharge. T&Cs says it is applicable on all recharges and bill payments.
Yet to use it. Expiry Date is 11-Jul-2023.

I have got SUN10 Promo Code on Freecharge. T&Cs says it is applicable on all recharges and bill payments.
Yet to use it. Expiry Date is 11-Jul-2023.

I got this too, but it did not work for prepaid mobile recharge. It seems to work for other utility bill payments though. The same thing happened for me when I got CHILL10 the last time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock