My Experience with Jio AirFiber

@Prithi Deb are you using voice call feature using jio airfiber through any of jio calling apps whether it's working??

Then how long it will take for live tv features to get activated??

I got my connection installed today the technician said it will take upto 2 days for all the channels to become viewable..

Live tv throwing up error saying it will be available once your operator enables and whether it will get enabled or only digital tv option as a part of jio tv+ app alone will be working and jio live tv is something that is coming up in the future??

I am facing issue in uploading speed since the subscription started (10 day before). Not getting stable connectivity. It is dropping down in a minute or two. Not to able work on remotely. It is also disconnected within 2 minutes after getting successfully logging in remote desktop. Technician visited 3 times but not sorted. Don't know if the company will refund my money.

I am facing issue in uploading speed since the subscription started (10 day before). Not getting stable connectivity. It is dropping down in a minute or two. Not to able work on remotely. It is also disconnected within 2 minutes after getting successfully logging in remote desktop. Technician visited 3 times but not sorted. Don't know if the company will refund my money.
Before bought, need to Inquiry about the product with near by users.
i did the same. i have no issue with jio airfiber in my area.

here is my experience with Jio Airfiber in a remote village:

This is the first time we exhausted the 1000 GB data. Speed is super slow now. Initially I thought it was a network issue. Luckily, plan renews at midnight.

Screenshot-2024-0510-212551.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock