News from Assam

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,336
Source

This is so wrong from Assam CM.He could have avoided publicly humiliating the DC and yet conveyed his thoughts.I have heard Netas throwing tantrums for a minute delay and probably the poor DC would have just wanted to avoid it.
Nothing wrong here. Why didn't he follow CM's instruction? CM is trying to end VIP culture. He is setting an clear example here. Imagine the situation of frustrated people in the traffic.

Nothing wrong here. Why didn't he follow CM's instruction? CM is trying to end VIP culture. He is setting an clear example here. Imagine the situation of frustrated people in the traffic.
Agreed but there is way to communicate this.I have seen Nitin Gadakari doing the same to IAS officers during his virtual meetings.General public feel happy to see these officers getting embarrassed as to some extent the general public is also haplessly tortured by the Babus.But the larger point is people do not understand the position in which these officers find themselves.

Agreed but there is way to communicate this.I have seen Nitin Gadakari doing the same to IAS officers during his virtual meetings.General public feel happy to see these officers getting embarrassed as to some extent the general public is also haplessly tortured by the Babus.But the larger point is people do not understand the position in which these officers find themselves.
He is very respectful and friendly. You can ask the DC he scolded off camera. He would agree with me. I am pretty sure he made things clear up later. It doesn't matter which position you are in. You need to be dynamic with your decisions. If you always follow protocol. Nothing can be achieve in the country.

He is very respectful and friendly. You can ask the DC he scolded off camera. He would agree with me. I am pretty sure he made things clear up later. It doesn't matter which position you are in. You need to be dynamic with your decisions. If you always follow protocol. Nothing can be achieve in the country.
I am not contesting that he may be a nice person but this image of public humiliation will be with that DC and his kids for long time.Moreover i feel that Netas do tend to treat these officers as their servants rather than public servants :)

I am not contesting that he may be a nice person but this image of public humiliation will be with that DC and his kids for long time.Moreover i feel that Netas do tend to treat these officers as their servants rather than public servants :)
I know some DCs. Seen him interact with them off camera. He treats them like his own family.

Source

This is so wrong from Assam CM.He could have avoided publicly humiliating the DC and yet conveyed his thoughts.I have heard Netas throwing tantrums for a minute delay and probably the poor DC would have just wanted to avoid it.
Outrage was not only about traffic but blocked ambulance too.

Do people even go to zoo these days?
Yes, saw people returning on January 1st as portal was down and offline physical tickets had sold out. I haven't been in last 3 years. Before that around 5-6 years. I plan to do so soon as they got giraffe back. And this Silchar Zoo is gonna be different than normal Zoo like we have in Guwahati. It's gonna be open like how animals live in a wild. Chances of getting eaten by tiger would be higher than the Guwahati Zoo or hills of Maligaon in general.

Assam Police is using their power. Two incidents happened in Assam. Some Police of the state harrassing peoples without any reason.

Here is two example of it:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock