Breaking Vodafone Idea rebrands themselves as VI

In every written paragraph, the brand appears only as ViTM. :lol: They are too protective of their trademark. :wink2:

Also, cross-posting from DDF:

Lots of comments, many more dislikes than likes. Most people have found it irritating.

Source

cHmii4G.jpg

I miss the bull dog and zoo zoo. This VI is not only annoying. It's unattractive as well. They should have just stayed as Vodafone.
I too will miss the Vodafone brand and the international reputation it carried. Its heyday came during the IPL sponsorship and ZooZoo campaign. Really, Vi should not have chosen such an irritating tactic for its launch campaign and people will remember it for the wrong reasons. But I must admit that the website and app are excellently designed. The opening and closing animation is awesome (in which the Vi logo opens to reveal a number of things). These aside, Vi has to urgently fix the poor coverage of its network in many places and the customer service which is not the best.

Unfortunately only Jio seems to be doing most of the things right, and since my entire family is locked with Airtel, I am increasingly feeling like a donkey for being forced to stay with Airtel, because I will not be able to switch to Jio on my own.

Last edited:
:unsure: v! or vi they are continuously telling vi (we ) in ads it seems they want to emphasis on "we" word while pronouncing their new brand name still its annoying to see like this .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock