Breaking WWE Live India

• Thread starter Sam7795
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,970
WWE News: WWE Live returns to India with “The Modern-Day Maharaja” Jinder Mahal

WWE (NYSE: WWE) and Sony Pictures Networks India today announced that WWE LIVE will return to India with two shows in New Delhi at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium on Friday, December 8 and Saturday, December 9. Ticket information will be announced in the coming weeks.

The shows will feature “The Modern-Day Maharaja”, current WWE Champion Jinder Mahal, who will be accompanied by The Singh Brothers. In addition, WWE LIVE will feature WWE Superstars Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Braun Strowman, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Bank, and more.

WWE News: WWE Live returns to India with “The Modern-Day Maharaja” Jinder Mahal

Source

FB_IMG_1507225392755.jpg

I want to make episodes of Raw and SmackDown Live in India: Triple H

मैं इंडिया में रॉ और स्मैकडाउन लाइव के एपिसोड्स कराना चाहता हूं: ट्रिपल एच

Former WWE Champion and company's COO Triple H has stepped in to India. In order to regain the footsteps of our business in India, WWE is now doing its live events in India, due to which Trilp H has reached here. During his visit to India, Triple H had announced that two WWE events will be held in December this year.Telling you that after coming to Mumbai, Triple H participated in Facebook Live, and while making some big announcement in the conversation, said, "I am feeling good at coming to India. The atmosphere of the kind has been seen here, I am very excited about the events happening in December, in addition to this, I want to bring Raw, SmackDown in India and even NXT. I am sure that soon Will be seen in action on a larger scale, many WWE superstars of India. "Apart from this, after coming to India, he was asked to talk to his favorite food and the Famous Bollywood Dialogue, after which Hunter said, "I love chicken tikka, although I had already said that it is not tasty. Because fat is also needed to be looked at. "On the question of film dialogue, Hunter said, "In relationship we find your father, name is Triple H."Triple H has spent much of his time in India and he wants to bring his children here too. Apart from this, he also feels that his wife Stephanie McMahan will also enjoy coming here.Live events will take place on the WWE India tour on December 8 and 9 and in this event, big stars like Roman Ranes, Finn Buller, Bron Storman, Jindar Mahal, Sath Rollins will participate.

Source

Get ready to watch Jinder Mahal LIVE on Facebook from India at 1:30 pm IST!

Last edited:
WWE News: Jinder Mahal to defend WWE Championship in India against Kevin OwensJinder Mahal will be the first WWE Champion to defend his title on the Indian Soil.

Jinder Mahal was live on the WWE facebook account and announced that he is going to face Kevin Owens while in India and it will be for the WWE Championship.

Jinder successfully defended his title at Hell in a Cell against Shinsuke Nakamura at Hell in a Cell. He is currently in India promoting the WWE Live Tour that is set to happen on the 8th and 9th of December in New Delhi.

WWE News: Jinder Mahal to defend WWE Championship in India against Kevin Owens

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock